BlockchainSpace powers Southeast Asia's communities with blockchain technology to provide secure and transparent community management, fostering trust and loyalty among its user base. Its solution suite includes WE3, the community management platform, trademark community programs such as the Guild Partner Program and Creator Circle as well as community insights amongst others. Since 2020, BlockchainSpace has empowered over 100 communities and raised over $20M from top investors, including Animoca Brands, CoinGecko and Crypto.com Capital.
As a DESIGNER [WEB/GRAPHIC/MOTION], you will be responsible for creating visually stunning and user-friendly designs for our brands and products across all online and physical touchpoints.. You will work closely with our development team to bring your designs to life, and you will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall creative direction of our company. You should have a strong portfolio of web and mobile design work, and be skilled in using design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma. You are a self-starter with a passion for gaming and a desire to push the boundaries of what is possible in the web3 space.
The role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. The Designer also shapes the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, merch, exhibitions and more.
- Streamlining and improving on BAU processes and materials
- Monitors BAU materials as they are published, constantly improving the effectiveness of succeeding implementations.
- Establishing BAU templates for quicker turnaround and agility
- Conceptualizing based on inter-department requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Testing materials across various media, channels, platforms
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Ensure materials and layouts are on-brand and impactful
- Work with copywriters to produce final design
- Amend designs after feedback
WEEKLY BAU CADENCE
- BlockchainSpace Weekly Updates (switched to Bi-Weekly - Medium, Twitter, Facebook)
- AMAs (Twitter, Facebook)
- Growth/Community channel materials
- Partnership Campaigns (Giveaways & Gleam Campaigns)
- Partnership Announcements (Medium, Twitter, Facebook)
- Participates in ideation sprints for overall marketing plans
- Determines timeline impact and resource implications such as costs for out-of-scope or volume-heavy creative executions
- Brings a design-centric approach and insighting to strategic planning sessions
- Leads the visualization of branding exercises and playbooks
- Event Templates and Execution
- Livestream, Speakership, On-Ground Marketing Design and Layout
- Brand Posts (static, motion)
- Social Media Materials
- Video Ads
- Document Layouts